Daniel is joint Principal of Ray White Clare Valley and Ray White Rural SA, together with his father and business partner Geoff.
The Schell team has built one of the most respected and successful Real Estate businesses in SA. Their key aim is to provide a level of service to every client that will exceed their expectations.
They have a talented and successful team of professionals striving for excellence in all areas of their real estate business.
Daniel has a background in professional AFL football prior to 5 years with the NAB in its Agribusiness Division in Adelaide. He has worked with clients in all sectors of Agribusiness.
Daniel has been recognised by the peak Real Estate body in SA (The Real Estate Institute of SA) as the No. 1 Regional Residential Sales Person in SA in 2012, 2013, 2014 and also the No. 1 Rural Salesperson in 2014, 2015 & 2016 and has been inducted into the REISA Hall of Fame in 2017.
Geoff was also inducted into the REISA Hall Of Fame in 2012 having been acclaimed as the No1 Rural Salesperson award in SA in 2009, 2010 & 2011. He also won this same award in 2017.
- 2017 - 2017/2018 Elite Performer
- 2016 - 2017 Elite Performer
- 2015 - 2016 Premier Member
- 2014 - 2015 Elite Performer
- 2014 - Top Sales Representative - Settled Commission SA/NT
- 2014 - Best Online Marketing - Joint Winners
- 2014 - Best Social Media Presence - 3rd Place
- 2014 - Top Sales Representative - Number of Sales SA/NT - Runner up
- 2013 - 2013 Premier Member
- 2012 - 2012 Premier Member
- 2012 - Excellence in Auctions by an Individual - 3rd Place
- 2012 - Top Sales Representative - Settled Commission - Runner up