Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Farm or fun, Live the Dream!
Some days are diamonds and today is one of those days! Here is the opportunity of a lifetime to own an affordable addition to your farm, or own a stunning freehold leisure property to enjoy with family and friends only a short drive from Ceduna! Call Melanie Samsonenko today on 0407 705 001 to discuss a viewing!
- 3 freehold sections totaling 1,551.7ha or 3,834.33 acres
- Good grazing ground for approx 500 head of sheep
- Absolutely stunning, pristine natural bushland a mixture of thick mulga & mallee country, open plains, sandy loam and productive red soils
- Find your serenity amongst the tall trees, varied shrubs & bushes, many different wild flowers & quandong (wild peach trees)
- Rare medicinal Eremophila bush is abundant in several locations
- A plethora of birds & lizards
- Echindnas, wild turkeys, emus, kangaroos & other wild life abound
- Perfect for those that love motorbikes or horse riding
- Great spot for recreational shooting
- Fully fenced other than one minor run
- Fantastic BBQ & picnic spots
- Awesome house or permanent camp hut sites
- Historical Camel Track runs through block with some remnants of camps & rest spots (In the early 1900's Camel trains brought wool via camel to Ceduna & took supplies back to the Interior of Australia)
- Original dog fence netting on Northern side in excellent condition
- Vast stretch of Crown Land on Eastern Side
- Secluded, private & peaceful
- Great neighbours in the surrounding farming community
- Wet winter creek bed, 2 dry wells & 4 natural rock watering holes
- 4wd tracks & graded road through block
- Power runs past driveway if want to be connected
- Access available to Wandana Water Scheme for supply of mains water
- Perfect site for those wanting to live off grid on rain water & solar power
- Appealing long, black oak & sheoak lined drive
- School bus at driveway entrance
- Just 22km to Ceduna
- * GST only payable if Farmland GST- Free sale exemption doesn't apply to purchaser circumstances
Ceduna is a fantastic lifestyle location offering some of the most pristine waters and beaches in the country! Offering all the amenities you need, Ceduna is a great regional town to settle with plenty of active and growing industry too providing excellent work opportunities. Farming, aquaculture, transport, tourism, mining, export and government are just a few!
Here is your chance to add some great land to your farm or to buy the ultimate lifestyle block! Don't miss this affordable opportunity to secure this pristine bushland only 15 minutes from Ceduna. Spectacular varied landscapes so close to town are getting harder and harder to find! So Call Melanie Samsonenko today to discuss this fabulous opportunity! 0407 705 001
Council Rates: $456.37 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: Total = 1,551.7ha or 3,834.33 acres (Approximately) Section 41; 149.3ha Section 42; 173.4ha & Section 62; 1229ha
Easements: None Known
Zone: PRPRO Primary Production
* Please note that the "Satellite View" with Yellow Boundary drawn is only an approximate to show roughly where the boundaries are.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.