Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Uninterrupted Water Views!
Whether you want to just secure your spot for your retirement, build your dream home or an investment house you can't lose with these incredible views! Call Melanie Samsonenko today to find out more on 0407 705 001.
- Good low maintenance size 577sqm block
- 30 x 20ft shed with concrete floor
- Walk to beach across road
- Spectacular Sunsets
- Mains water to block
- Power passing front of block
- Short stroll to hospital & Ceduna Blues sports club facilities
- Walk to service station for bread & milk or a treat of Hungry Jacks & Subway
- Short drive to Ceduna CBD, schools & airport
- Great block to hold onto as they are not making more in this position!
- Perfect location to build a home for retirement on low maintenance size allotment
- Ideal location to build townhouse / house suited to medical professional or executive type tenant to capitalise this current gap in the rental market
Ceduna is a lovely, thriving coastal town with many opportunities and a great lifestyle that is still a much kept secret. Varied industry keeps the town afloat with several mines in operation or about to start, transport, rail, export, agriculture, aquaculture, government, tourism to name a few others. Ceduna offers a wonderful family friendly lifestyle with superb fishing, pristine coastline and waters. A gateway to stunning outback adventures and is a great midway point between East and West.
Several new projects are to bring about new job opportunities with the new $10million fish unloading facility going ahead and some new mining exploration in the mix. Ceduna Boasts a $36million upgraded first stage for our hospital, two schools, various specialty shops, newsagent, chemists, two supermarkets, two hardware stores, 24 gym, childcare facilities, coffee shops, service stations, sports stores, furniture shops and many other local businesses.
Don't delay this might not hang around long! Call Melanie Samsonenko to ensure you register your interest! 0407 705 001
Council Rates: $TBA Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 577sqm (Approximately)
Easements: None Known
Zone: R Residential/
* Please note that the "Satellite View" with Yellow Boundary drawn is only an approximate to show roughly where the boundaries are.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.