Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Blank Rural Canvas
A cleared blank canvas awaits your new home. Plenty of space offers unlimited possibilities and there is a lovely high point near the tree break that offers sea glimpses. A lovely family location, Ceduna Waters could be your new address! Call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001 for more information.
- 3.26 acres abutting tree-lined reserve
- Water glimpses & countryside views
- Power available at front of block
- Fenced on three sides
- School bus pick up & drop off a short walk down the road
- First home buyers *may qualify for a new build grant (please seek advice from bank, broker or conveyancer)
- Tranquil rural setting
- Walk to beach & enjoy stunning sunsets
- Short 4km drive to Ceduna CBD
- Rare opportunity to buy adjoining block (13 Laguna Avenue)
Located only a 4km drive from Ceduna CBD, Ceduna Waters offers an amazing rural lifestyle within minutes of all your major amenities. Ceduna Waters overlooks Bosanquet Bay and rolling country hills. Ceduna has plenty going for it with the new $10m Thevenard fish unloading facility going ahead in the next 12 or so months. Varied industry including farming, aquaculture, Government, mining, tourism, transport and export keep Ceduna's economy buoyant and provides great job opportunities.
If you are looking for a Sea/Tree Change call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001 to secure this prime acreage allotment.
Council Rates: $709.39 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 1.321ha or 3.264 acres (Approximately)
Easements: None Known
Zone: RUL Rural Living/24 Decres Bay
* Please note that the "Satellite View" with Yellow Boundary drawn is only an approximate to show roughly where the boundaries are.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.