Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The Start Of Something Grand!
Are you always travelling from East to West or up North? Need somewhere to set up base? Have you lots of toys boats, caravans, buses? Looking for a great block of land to build on with half the work already done? Well here you have it! Call Melanie Samsonenko today to book your inspection 0407 705 001.
- 3.26 acre corner allotment
- Huge 50ft x 40ft shed with high clearance for buses, caravans & boats
- Power & concrete floor to shed
- 4 x 22,500L rain water tanks
- Ozzi Kleen septic system in place
- Fenced on three sides with large double gate entry
- Relaxing rural outlook
- Potential for water view (2 storey)
- Lovely new residential development
- School bus pick up & drop off a short walk down the road
- First home buyers *may qualify for a new build grant (please seek advice from bank, broker or conveyancer)
- Perfect spot for grey nomads to stop at between travels
- Forget boat ramp rage & huge property prices near Adelaide - put your boat & 4wd in the shed & fly over for your weekends away!
- Peaceful & quiet location
- Walk to beach & enjoy stunning sunsets
- Only 4km to Ceduna CBD
- Rare opportunity to buy adjoining block (15 Laguna Avenue)
- Potential to purchase ablution block & accommodation unit already on site for a further amount
Where else would you want to live?! Ceduna Waters is Cedunas latest suburb with a lovely coastal/rural outlook. Enjoy the peace and quiet of country living yet so conveniently close to everything you need, just 4km from Cedunas CBD. Some of the most pristine waters and beaches are only a short drive away check out some of the lifestyle photos to see where you could be relaxing at very soon!
Half of the hard work and expense for a new property set up is already done so you don't have all the hassle and wait for a builder. Don't leave your toys out in the weather any longer! Call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001 to make a time to check it out!
Council Rates: $1,623.49 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 1.321ha or 3.264 acres (Approximately)
Easements: None Known
Zone: RUL Rural Living/24 Decres Bay
* Please note that the "Satellite View" with Yellow Boundary drawn is only an approximate to show roughly where the boundaries are.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.