Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Make An Offer On This Superb Lifestyle Allotment!
If you are searching for the perfect building site with water views and away from the hustle and bustle but conveniently just 10 minutes from the centre of town you don't have to look any further! A spacious but maintenance friendly size at just over 11 acres there is plenty of room for your dream home, sheds, plus the kids and animals to run and play! Call Melanie Samsonenko today on 0407 705 001 to discuss this great opportunity now!
- Perfect building site with lovely water views
- Just over 11 acres offering plenty of room for the whole family
- Access from Thiselton Way & fire track at rear of block
- Ample space for sheds & gardens
- Fenced on 3 sides with posts in place for 4th side
- Power passing
- Town water available at front of allotment
- Lovely walking tracks nearby
- Walk to beach & playground
- Catch a fresh feed of fish, squid & blue swimmer crabs off the jetty
- Enjoy stunning sunrises over the water & sunsets at rear of block
- School bus passing
- Quiet & peaceful location conveniently just 10 minutes to Ceduna
Denial Bay is a gorgeous coastal town just 10 minutes drive from Ceduna. Denial Bay offers a peaceful & quiet lifestyle featuring walking tracks, beach, jetty and playground. Denial Bay is infamous for it's big juicy oysters which you can get fresh from the growers! You are also conveniently placed close to Davenport Creek, Oceans Beach, Rocky Point, Point Bell, Nadia Landing and plenty of other world class beaches and fishing spots so a last minute decision to take off is easy when you wake to find a glorious day! A hidden gem Denial Bay is certainly a place to consider!
Don't miss your chance to secure this lovely acreage now! Call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001 as many families are making the move and lots of new homes are going up in the area, yours could be the next!
Council Rates: $1,400 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 4.608ha or 11.386 acres (Approximately)
Zone: R RUL Rural Living/22 Denial Bay
* Please note that the "Satellite View" with Yellow Boundary drawn is only an approximate to show roughly where the boundaries are.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.