Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Love fishing? A fresh feed of seafood? and the smell of crisp, clean, sea air? Well Denial Bay can give you all that and more! Pull out your dream home plans and build here at Lot 2 Saunders Drive! Call Melanie Samsonenko today to discuss your offer! 0407 705 001
- 1,384sqm block with water view
- Power & water available
- Fenced on 2 sides
- Quiet & peaceful township only 10 minutes away from Ceduna
- Walk to jetty to try your luck for squid, blue swimmers or fish
- Launch your boat only a few hundred metres away
- Enjoy sunrises across the bay & sunsets over the Western rural landscape
- Friendly neighbours in welcoming community
- Short drive to dirt circuit & moto-x tracks for the occasional meeting
- Take in or help out at twice yearly Denial Bay Jetty Markets
- School bus service available
- Walking trails & bike tracks around town
- Close to great beaches Davenport, Oceans, Nadia, Point Bell & Rocky Point
- A lifestyle money, can't buy
- Great spot for a shack, home or boat shed
- Affordable block for a first home buyer to take advantage of *build grants
( *Please seek independent professional advice regarding building grants, ie banks, brokers, SA Govt information sources & conveyancers )
Denial Bay is a lovely seaside town only 10 minutes away from the main town of Ceduna. Ceduna has everything you need in regards to amenities. Denial Bay has a jetty, playground, half tennis court and many other places or things for kids and families to explore. The dirt circuit and moto-x tracks are a short drive away for the motorsport enthusiast. Or you can just relax and enjoy the peace and quiet Denial Bay offers.
Build here and you can ask yourself "how's the serenity everyday! Call Melanie Samsonenko for more information on 0407 705 001.
Council Rates: $736.16 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 1,384sqm (Approximately)
Easements: None Known
Zone: RUL Rural Living/22 Denial Bay
* Please note that the "Satellite View" with Yellow Boundary drawn is only an approximate to show roughly where the boundaries are.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.