Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Motivated vendors - Must Sell
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
Set in the location of Armagh, this family property is can only be described in one word - Impressive.
Key features include:
- Four double bedrooms, the master includes walk in robe and ensuite
- The remaining three bedrooms include built in robes and ceiling fans
- Open plan kitchen, dine and family living space with slow combustion heater
- Kitchen features corner pantry, great bench space and dishwasher
- Converted deck creating the perfect sun-room/second living space
- Family bathroom includes shower, bath and vanity
- Front deck overlooking the property perfect for entertaining all year round
- Well sized carport under the main roof perfect for cars and caravan
- '40 x 20' shed with concrete floor and three phase power
- 15KW solar panel system on the home
- Approximately 200,000L rainwater storage plus licenced well
- Various fruit trees including apples, mandarins, oranges, peaches and lemon
- 280 Olive trees and approximately 2 acres of vines (Shiraz & Cabernet Sauvignon)
- The property is set out on a picturesque 14 acres (approx.)
From entering through the tree lined driveway, to sitting on your deck overlooking the vines and olives, 51 Ashby Road stands out as a wonderful property in today's market. Call Mark to arrange a private viewing today.
New price - $440,000
Mark O'Meagher 0424 156 780
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
5.7263 ha / 14 acres
3 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.