Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Built in 1869 by local blacksmith, Michael Carrig this character cottage exudes old world charm evolving over generations as each owner has lovingly restored and added their own touches.
- Beautiful stone work and lovingly restored with 3 bedrooms or 2 bedrooms plus study
- Delightful character cottage kitchen with Simpson wood stove and electric oven
- Formal dining room with restored original open fireplace and separate lounge room with oil heating
- Spacious bathroom with claw foot bath, shower alcove & vanity basin
- Some additional character features include slate flooring, featured timber board ceiling and dry cellar
- Low maintenance secluded garden with fruit trees, beautiful rose garden and wonderful relaxing shaded area under a magnificent Chinese Elm tree
- New roof, new wiring and plumbing , new septic system plus handy wood shed
- Just 5 minutes' walk from the renowned Rising Sun Hotel and Auburn main street plus wineries and walking trails
- Set on a spacious allotment of 1,163sqm (approx.), the perfect place to relax and enjoy the picturesque Clare Valley
Sale $310,000 - $330,000
Daniel Schell 0415 436 379
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,163m² / 0.29 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.