Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Built in 1869 by local blacksmith, Michael Carrig this character cottage exudes old world charm evolving over generations as each owner has lovingly restored and added their own touches.
- Beautiful stone work and lovingly restored with 3 bedrooms or 2 bedrooms plus study
- Delightful character cottage kitchen with Simpson wood stove and electric oven
- Formal dining room with restored original open fireplace and separate lounge room with oil heating
- Spacious bathroom with claw foot bath, shower alcove & vanity basin
- Some additional character features include slate flooring, featured timber board ceiling and dry cellar
- Low maintenance secluded garden with fruit trees, beautiful rose garden and wonderful relaxing shaded area under a magnificent Chinese Elm tree
- New roof, new wiring and plumbing , new septic system plus handy wood shed
- Just 5 minutes' walk from the renowned Rising Sun Hotel and Auburn main street plus wineries and walking trails
- Set on a spacious allotment of 1,163sqm (approx.), the perfect place to relax and enjoy the picturesque Clare Valley
Sale $310,000 - $330,000
Daniel Schell 0415 436 379
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,163m² / 0.29 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.