Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Like a fine wine this property is getting better with age!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This wonderful 1900's Villa has been renovated perfectly, ready for a family to enjoy.
- Three double bedrooms, two with ceiling fans
- Study room or optional 4th bedroom
- Large kitchen including island bench, dishwasher and modern stainless steel appliances
- Renovated bathroom with bath, shower alcove, toilet and basin
- Spacious lounge room with combustion heater and ceiling fan
- Reverse cycle air conditioners at both ends of home
- The home has a cellar with internal access from main dining area
- Laundry at rear of home with access from entertaining area
- Wonderful undercover entertaining space
- Great shed/workshop (40' x 22' approx) with power connected and concrete floor
- Two rainwater tanks (44,000 litres approx) connected to home
- 3 kw solar panel system (12 panels)
- Carport under main roof
- The home is set out on 1046 sqm
- Very private street with a short walk to all the services in Blyth
A rare property to come up in the township of Blyth, inspection suggested at your earliest convenience.
New Price: $290,000
Mark O'Meagher 0424 156 780
- 3KW Solar
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1,046m² / 0.26 acres
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.