Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Beautiful stone building with lofty ceilings, formerly the Booborowie Catholic Church
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- Large central area suit open plan living area
- 2 smaller rooms off the central area plus an entrance hallway
- Lovely Baltic pine flooring throughout
- Beautiful stained glass windows
- Plumbing and power connected
- Detached toilet block, make ideal bathroom/laundry areas.
- Approx. 2000 sq metre flat allotment
Booborowie is a friendly & welcoming rural community situated mid way between Burra and Spalding and approx. 30 minutes drive to the Clare Valley. The town offers a primary school, friendly general store and great country pub. There are community sporting facilities and community swimming pool.
Create your own wonderful character home in this beautiful stone building and enjoy a great rural lifestyle at a very affordable price.
Geoff Schell 0418842421
Daniel Schell 0415436379
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.