Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Imposing character home
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Set with the historical Township of Burra, this 1880's Bluestone Villa is sure to impress and suit a variety of buyers with its space and flexible floor plan.
Key features include:
- Four spacious double bedrooms and the option for a fifth if required
- Impressive country kitchen with slate floor, island bench, corner pantry and dishwasher
- Family living space including slow combustion heater
- Formal dining/living area easily accessed from kitchen
- Rumpus room/teenage retreat
- Bathroom includes shower, bath and vanity plus separate toilet and great linen storage
- Extra features of the home include polished timber floor boards, high ceilings throughout, wide entrance ways and open fireplaces
- Great undercover entertaining space perfect all year round In the backyard and front porch
- Two great sheds with a 6m x 6m and 12m x 6m both with concrete floors
- 5KW solar power system
- The spacious yards a perfect for children and pets with space for a veggie garden and includes an outside toilet
- Set on a lovely corner block of approximately 1429sqm
Enjoy a nice walk to all Burra has on offer and simply enjoy this stunning home that's ready now for its new owner.
Mark O'Meagher 0424 156 780
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,429m² / 0.35 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.