Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Put this to the top of your list
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This gorgeous bungalow has had a wonderful transformation and is now ready for a new owner to enjoy.
Key features include:
- Flexible floor plan with either three or four bedrooms, nursery or dressing room
- Lovely family lounge room with reverse cycle air conditioning and slow combustion heater
- Modern kitchen featuring dishwasher and island bench/breakfast bar
- Formal dining area including slow combustion heater
- Updated bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
- Extra features include a sun-room, walk in pantry/laundry and second toilet
- Well maintained gardens and a private setting with lovely brush fencing
- Two garages plus workshop and automatic gate entry to the yard
- This corner block is set out on approximately 1320 sqm
When location is so important, 29 Chapel Street delivers with only a short walk Market Square and all services. Book your inspection today.
Mark O'Meagher 0424 156 780
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1,320m² / 0.33 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.