Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Sensational Country Living
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
This amazing country getaway is a true credit to the current owners and will surpass all of your expectations when it comes to finding your city escape.
Key features include:
- Four spacious double bedrooms, the master with access to front verandah
- Country style eat in kitchen including dishwasher and walk in pantry
- Family bathroom includes shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet
- Lounge room includes slow combustion heater and access to courtyard
- Lovely sunroom perfect all year round and cellar with great storage
- Extra features include polished floor boards and lovely high ceilings
- Three bay garage with concrete floor and power connected
- Two bay carport plus wood shed, chook house and old shearing shed
- The house is supplied with rainwater and gardens with windmill operated bore
- Solar panel system with great rebate to reduce power bills
- A variety of fruit trees can be found including apple, pear, quince, mulberry and peach
- The well-established gardens provides an oasis for bird life
- The property is set out on 2.211HA (approx. 5.4 acres) and fully fenced
This 1903 built home has been tightly held with only four owners in total, the current owners have spent many years updating and improving the home to what you see today.
Situated approximately 13Kms East of Jamestown and 88Kms to the Clare valley, the property is two and half hours' drive from Adelaide making this an easy commute to escape the city. Call Mark today to arrange your viewing.
Mark O'Meagher 0424 156 780
- Secure Parking
2.21 ha / 5.46 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.