Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Owners Want It SOLD!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 14 Cars
The owners need to move on sooner rather than later - A definite sale is required! 84 Trenowden Drive offers a fabulous, hobby farm lifestyle, only minutes to town with water and Thevenard Port views. Room for the kids or animals to roam freely, plenty of shedding for the toys and a large modern home for all the family to enjoy! Call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001 today to discuss a viewing now!
- Lovely 4 bedroom home overlooking Bosanquet & Decres Bays
- Master suite with his & her robes & ensuite
- Open plan living & dining room
- Great working kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Daikin split systems throughout the home
- Formal entry & raked ceilings
- Large deck & verandah taking in the gorgeous views
- Spacious bathroom with separate W/C & powder area
- Huge rumpus room with gas oven, wood fire place, split system & water views
- Just over 22 acres fully fenced & divided into 4 paddocks
- 11.16 x 5.44m Caravan shed
- 19.13 x 7.57m shed with concrete floor, power & water
- Fully self-contained granny flat in main shed
- 7.76 x 6.2m shed with power
- Lovely shaded garden area with fish & frog ponds
- Fruitful vegie gardens & fruit orchard including peaches, apricots, lemon & mandarin trees
- 3 stables, arable paddock that can be cropped for feed
- Over 90,000L of rainwater storage
- Close to Ceduna race track & horse training facilities
- Peaceful & private lifestyle in quiet end of court location
- Only a few minutes drive, to the centre of town
- Close to beaches & schools
Ceduna is a great community with lots to offer. Ceduna has all essential amenities like upgraded hospital, two schools, various sports clubs, supermarkets, specialty shops, newsagent, chemist, furniture stores, accountants, community hotel, hardware stores and much more. Fishing, surfing, camping & other outdoor activities are a part of Ceduna's lifestyle appeal. Ceduna has a strong and varied economy with industries such as transport, tourism, export, aquaculture, agriculture, government and several mines in operation nearby. Ceduna has just had a Hungry Jacks and Subway open too!
Offering exceptional value for money this property is a no brainer! The owners are relocating and would love your offer today! Call Melanie Samsonenko today on 0407 705 001 to check it out!
Year Built: 2009
Council Rates: $2,490.61 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 8.933ha or 22.073 acres (Approximately)
Building Size: 132sqm (Approximately)
Zone: RUL Rural Living / 21 Ceduna (East)
Rental Estimate: $380-$430 per week
* Please note that the "Satellite View" with Yellow Boundary drawn is only an approximate to show roughly where the boundaries are.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
- Water Views
See all features
8 garage spaces and 6 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.