Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Refreshed & Ready For You!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
Renting is dead money! Why not take the opportunity to purchase your own home with the lowest home loan rates ever on offer! This quaint 3 bedroom home is neat a pin and has had new paint throughout, a brand new kitchen and the floorboards re-polished. Let's get you moved in sooner rather than later! Call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001 to make a viewing today!
- Refreshed 3 bedroom home on large corner block
- Brand new kitchen with social design & gas oven
- Living room offers a wood fireplace & air-conditioner
- Fresh Paint & newly polished floorboards throughout
- Master bedroom with ensuite, robes & split system
- Other bedrooms feature built-in robes
- Full length undercover, paved entertainment area with fire place
- Huge underground cellar
- Large verandah on front offers extra covered parking
- Spacious, secure, low maintenance backyard with shade cover
- Lovely lawns & shaded sand pit for kids to play
- Large shed with power & concrete floor
- George Street entry to backyard & shed
- Low maintenance gardens & grounds
- Popular & convenient location close to CBD
- Walk to schools, shops & beaches
- Excellent first home or investment
Ceduna is a vibrant town with plenty always on the go! Ceduna has all the amenities you need and great infrastructure like the Ceduna Hospital and Area Schools with $36m & $10m upgrades in the last decade respectively. Ceduna offers a wonderful lifestyle with pristine beaches, scenery, great fishing & camping. A variety of industries offer plenty of economic stability and opportunities like mining, agriculture, aquaculture, Government, private business, tourism, export, rail, transport to name a few. If you are looking for a sea change put Ceduna at the top of your list!
The owners have built a new home elsewhere so want this one sold asap! Jump on the phone and call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001 to secure a viewing time today!
Year Built: 1975
Council Rates: $2,171.16 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 787sqm (Approximately)
Building Size: 115sqm House Only (Approximately)
Easements: None Known
Zone: R Residential
2 garage spaces and 3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.