Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Relocated & Ready To Sell!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 17 Cars
Now is your chance to secure a rare Industrial allotment in the heart of Ceduna's bustling Commercial district and it's only a stones throw from the CBD. The owner has relocated interstate with family giving you a chance to own this rare industrial land holding. Totaling 4200sqm over two titles with substantial office and shed space it's an opportunity too good to miss! call Melanie Samsonenko today to view on 0407 705 001.
- Substantial land holding in Cedunas Industrial/Commercial Precinct
- Total of 4,200sqm over two titles
- 3 phase power
- Fully fenced
- 7m x 9.4m office with kitchenette, split system & bathroom with roller shutters on windows
- Attached 7m x 7.8m workshop with garage door access & laundry set up
- 24.2m x 18.2m truck & machinery shed with pit & W/C
- 15.8m x 12.4m workshop with pit, W/C, lunch room & 2 store rooms
- 7m x 9.6m shaded area
- Small storage shed at back with concrete pad at front
- Mains water & 1 x rain water tank
- Only a minutes' drive to Ceduna CBD
- Convenient location surrounded by other successful businesses
- Great location for a business
- Exceptional storage facility for those with many toys
- Suit various commercial uses
Ceduna is a great place to live and work with lots of opportunity. A diverse range of industry keeps the towns economy afloat with various mining operations, export, rail, tourism, transport, agriculture, Government and aquaculture to name a few. This is a prime location in a busy town with another major project advancing, the $10m fish unloading facility at Thevenard. Ceduna is a wonderful regional community for families, with all amenities you need. Stunning beaches and surrounds offering great camping, fishing and lifestyle. Why not consider a rural sea change in the heart of a town on the move!?
The owner has relocated interstate with family and wants it sold today! Call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001 to book an inspection.
Council Rates: $2,000 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 4,200sqm (Approximately)
Building Size: 856.5sqm - Total Under Cover (Approximately)
Easements: None Known
Zone: IN Industry 9 Ceduna
* Please note that the "Satellite View" with Yellow Boundary drawn is only an approximate to show roughly where the boundaries are.
6 garage spaces and 11 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.