Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Immediate Sale Required! Make An Offer!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 8 Cars
The owners love Denial Bay so much they have built nearby. It's now time for someone else to enjoy the wonderful lifestyle on offer and this great family home. With a huge deck taking in a water view and sunrises in the East and the most stunning sunsets on the Western deck this home is an entertainer's delight! Call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001 to book an inspection today!
- Large 3 bedroom home on 1,011sqm
- Open plan living & dining with raked ceilings
- Kitchen features large pantry & plenty of bench space
- Open servery window from kitchen to lounge/dining area
- Split system & ceiling fan in living area for year round comfort
- Master bedroom has split system & built-in robe
- All bedrooms feature carpet & ceiling fans
- Convenient 3 way bathroom with separate vanity area & W/C
- Internal laundry with linen press & direct access to outside
- Full length front & side verandah & deck great for entertaining & views
- Sit back & watch the sunset over the townships native park lands
- Look at the water & sunrise from the side deck
- Outdoor blinds across front of home & some side sections
- Covered side deck down laundry side of home
- Huge 4 bay shed with concrete floor & power
- 2.5kw solar system in place for small or no power bills
- Gravelled driveway & neat, low maintenance garden beds
- Mains water & 2 x 22,000L rainwater tanks
- Secure backyard for pets
- Natural stone feature on front wall
- Well maintained, neat & tidy home with little to do
- Lovely quiet, family location in great neighbourhood
- Plenty of space for cars, boats trailers & caravans
- Stroll to the jetty for a fresh catch of blue swimmer crabs, squid or fish
- Exceptional home, lock up beach house or investment
- A great first home or prefect for those wanting to retire
Denial Bay is a stunning town just 10 minutes away from Ceduna. Surrounded by pristine beaches, stunning natural bush land and farms the town is a great place to raise a family or enjoy the peace and quiet that Denial Bay is so well known for. Denial Bay has a jetty, playground, half tennis court and shaded family area on the beach. Denial Bay is South Australia's second largest producer of delicious oysters so if you are lucky you might get to sample a few! Ceduna hosts all of the amenities you need and there is a school bus service for the kids. Denial Bay offers a wonderful community spirit and is a great place to live.
Don't hesitate to call Melanie Samsonenko for an inspection, you won't regret it! 0407 705 001
Year Built: 2004
Council Rates: $1,319.38 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 1011sqm (Approximately)
Easements: None Known
Zone: R Residential/ 19 Denial Bay Policy
Rental Amount: $310 a week - to fantastic tenants
Rental Agent: Elders Ceduna
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Solar System
- Water Views
4 garage spaces and 4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.