Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Serious Sellers Want This SOLD!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
This freshly painted 3 bedroom home with brand new bathroom is ready for you to move right in! The owners' circumstances have changed and want this neat & tidy home moved on yesterday! Call Melanie Samsonenko today to inspect on 0407 705 001!
- Freshly painted 3 bedroom home with very little to do
- Newly renovated bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Separate W/C has also been redone
- Lounge features brand new carpet
- Polished floorboards in bedrooms & hall
- Easy care lino in the kitchen & dining area
- Two air-conditioners for those hot summer days
- Large paved pergola for outside entertaining
- 6.2m x 5.6m shed
- Garden shed
- Fully fenced with separate secure backyard
- Low maintenance yard
- Rain & mains water
- Stroll to the beach, jetty, schools & shops
- Why pay rent when you can own your own!
- Invest in a town with plenty going on!
Ceduna is a great place to live or invest in with plenty of things on the go. Several, varied industries ensure a stable economy and a lovely relaxed lifestyle with amazing beaches and fishing is certainly a bonus! Ceduna has everything you need including hospital, supermarkets, schools, pub, service stations, airport, sports clubs, banks, chemists, newsagent and plenty more specialist shops and services.
Call Melanie Samsonenko today on 0407 705 001 as the owners want this one sold asap. Worth a look, you might be pleasantly surprised!
Year Built: 1982
Council Rates: $1,800 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 779sqm (Approximately)
Building Size: 158.1sqm Total Area (Approximately)
Easements: None Known
Zone: R Residential
Rental Appraisal: $240-$250 a week
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.