Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Commercial Zoning in CBD!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
This solid home has been a residence in recent years but due to its fantastic location and commercial zoning could lend itself well for offices, art gallery, shop or the like (STCC). If you are looking for a solid investment in a town with plenty going on grab this great opportunity with both hands! As part of a family estate it must be SOLD! Call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001 for further information!
- Large solid home in convenient CBD location
- 800sqm allotment with commercial zoning
- High ceilings & timber floors feature throughout
- Formal entry & separate office or bedroom to the side of the home
- Spacious formal lounge with fire place
- Kitchen & dining room are combined plus a large walk-in pantry
- Large storeroom or sleep out at back of house
- Internal bathroom with shower over bath & vanity
- External laundry with separate W/C
- Lovely wrap around verandah great for our climate
- Air-conditioners in the kitchen & 1 bedroom
- Smaller enclosed back yard with close line
- Large under utilised space beyond the smaller yard
- Secure garage or workshop
- Mains & Rain water
- Walk to schools, shops & beach due to central location
- A great location to revamp into offices
- Make a lovely home with a bit of paint, flooring & some TLC
- Solid long term investment as the town expands & grows in the future
With a wonderful modern beach side hospital, supermarkets, schools and all your other necessary amenities, Ceduna offers a relaxed country lifestyle with all your creature comforts. Beautiful beaches allow for great family orientated activities like camping and fishing. Daily flights to and from Adelaide make commuting a breeze and multiple industries allow for economic stability. Industries include mining, aquaculture, Government, agriculture, export, transport and tourism just to name a few.
Don't wait another nearly 5 decades to own this! Call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001 today for further information!
Year Built: 1953 (Approximately)
Council Rates: $2,237.68 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 800sqm (Approximately)
Building Size: 182.1sqm Total Area (Approximately)
Easements: None Known
Zone: C Commercial 8 McKenzie Street
* Please note that the "Satellite View" with Yellow Boundary drawn is only an approximate to show roughly where the boundaries are.
* Form 1 is available on request and will be on display for a minimum of 4 business days prior to auction at our office at 852 Denial Bay Road Denial Bay SA 5690
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.