Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Wonderful Home & Lifestyle! - Best Offer Will Buy!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 12 Cars
Always wanted your own lovely home? A few acres for the kids to play? Have a few horses or ponies? A big shed and picturesque water and countryside views? You can stop right here as you can have it all! Call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001 today to arrange an inspection!
- 4 bedroom home on approx. 13.98 acres
- Social kitchen design with Large pantry
- Master suite with walk- in robe & ensuite
- Robes in 3 other bedrooms
- Open plan lounge & dining
- Formal dining area
- Convenient & family friendly 3- way main bathroom
- Internal laundry with access to backyard
- Enormous covered outdoor entertaining area
- Full length front deck & verandah to take in the stunning views
- Carport at side of house
- Huge 18.8m x 9.2m shed with power & part concrete floor
- Over 50,000L (approx.) rain water storage
- Secure pet & child friendly, low maintenance house yard
- 3 Fenced paddocks, with water, set up for horses
- Fantastic stable set up with tack room & hay shed
- Nearby Ceduna Race/Pony Club sites
- Round yard at rear of property
- Bird aviaries & chook house
- Private & quiet location
- Ideal property for growing families
- Perfect sea/tree change
- Short drive to Ceduna CBD
Ceduna is a lovely Country town with loads of opportunity. With a varied economy, jobs are abound. Industry includes tourism, transport, export, agriculture, aquaculture, mining and government. Ceduna has secured $10m for a new fish unloading facility at Thevenard which will boost our economy further. Offering all modern day amenities and surrounded by beautiful clean white sandy beaches and gorgeous farm and bushland Ceduna really does offer a wonderful lifestyle.
Could this be the home and lifestyle you have been looking for? To find out - call Melanie Samsonenko today for a viewing on 0407 705 001.
Year Built: 1995
Council Rates: $2,200 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 5.658ha or 13.98 Acres (Approximately)
Zone: RUL Rural Living/21 Ceduna (East)
Rental Amount: $400 a week (going to $450 a week next month)
Rental Agent: Elders Ceduna
Tenancy Agreement: Periodic
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
5 garage spaces, 1 carport space and 6 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.