Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Few & Far Between!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Properties come and properties go, but two things are for sure - this view is forever and they are not making any more waterfront land! Secure this lovely neat, clean and tidy property today with fantastic tenants in place you can relax and have the place paid for! Call Melanie Samsonenko today to make an inspection on 0407 705 001
- Clean, neat & tidy 3 bedroom home with stunning water views
- Polished jarrah floorboards & high ceilings throughout
- Kitchen & dining combined
- Formal lounge with gas heater & split system
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Separate W/C next to laundry
- Large Laundry / Sunlit mud or cloak room
- Front porch to enjoy your morning coffee & the view
- Sunsets here are magical & worthy of the million dollar view tag
- Low maintenance gardens & grounds
- 2 water tanks plus town water connected
- Affordable entry into the tightening waterfront market
- Garage or shed plus garden shed
- Mains water & rain water tank plumbed to kitchen
- Short stroll to large servo with Hungry Jacks & Subway
- Short drive to shops & schools
- Currently tenanted periodically at $290 a week by fantastic tenants
- Exceptional home, beach house or investment
- A great first home in a sensational location
- Clean & neat but potential to add your own touch
- Secure land with an income for your future dream home
Ceduna is a lovely country town unique in the way it is not just a mining town or just a farming town. Ceduna boasts a broad range of industries and always has something on the go! The $10 million dollar new Thevenard Fish Unloading Facility is one new project and Iluka mine is ramping up again ready to employ another 40- 60 staff! Ceduna hosts all of the amenities you need and a great community spirit. There are twice daily flights to Adelaide during the week and two weekend flights making a getaway for the weekend easy! Ceduna is worth a look for your investment portfolio or your holiday shack or home.
The owners of this great property have relocated and need a sale soon! Priced to sell straight away get on the phone quickly to discuss this lovely property with Melanie Samsonenko 0407 705 001.
Year Built: 1968
Council Rates: $tba Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 694sqm (Approximately)
Building Size: 123sqm House Only (Approximately)
Easements: None Known
Zone: R Residential/
Rental Amount: $300 a week
Rental Agent: Private
Tenancy Agreement: Periodic
* Please note that the "Satellite View" with Yellow Boundary drawn is only an approximate to show roughly where the boundaries are.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
1 garage space and 3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.