Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Not often in life do such opportunities come along like this one! To own a rare vacant lot on the locally favoured foreshore with its amazing sea and sunset views is a dream you can afford. This is a wonderful and unique opportunity that won't wait for those not on the front foot, so call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001 today for further details.
- Spectacular 1,467sqm allotment with Foreshore views
- Stunning sunsets to enjoy every evening
- Stroll down to the Pub or Sailing Club for a homely meal
- Walk down to the jetty to try your luck for squid, blue swimmers or fish
- Lovely beach, grassed area & playground across the road
- Beautiful design concepts and floor plans included in the sale for two 3 bed plus study, 3 bathroom luxury townhouses
- Designs are magnificent, build one for you & sell or rent the other to pay for yours
- Will attract executive or corporate tenants
- Perfect for holiday rentals only decision one or both!
- Walking distance to both schools, shops beach and eateries
- Exceptional investment to add to your land bank in a town with huge growth potential
- Potential to build your own designer home or multiple dwellings (subject to Council Consent)
- Perfect site for the ultimate architectural beach home
- Retiring to holiday, owners require immediate sale
Ceduna is one of the Eyre Peninsulas most wonderful locations. With beautiful clean beaches, pristine, non-polluted waters and superb fishing it is a desirable tourist location. Exceptional growth opportunities with the construction of the new Thevenard fish unloading facility due to start soon. Mining, aquaculture, farming, tourism, government, export and transport are just some of the major industries that drive the area. Ceduna has all your required amenities like supermarkets, specialty shops, Hungry Jacks, Subway, recently upgraded hospital, two schools, two childcare centres and so much more!
The owners of this fabulous property had intended to build but circumstances have changed prompting them to offload this brilliant asset. Please call Melanie Samsonenko today on 0407 705 001 to discuss this fantastic property further.
Council Rates: $3,730.40 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 1,467sqm (Approximately)
Easements: None known
Zone: R - Residential
Rental Estimate: $440-$480 per week each (based on the floor plans supplied)
Holiday Rental Estimate: $180-$250 a night each depending on season (based on the floor plans supplied)
Vendor's Conveyancer: Mellor Olsson Port Lincoln
* Please note that the "Satellite View" with Yellow Boundary drawn is only an approximate to show roughly where the boundaries are.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.