Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
THE COMPLETE PACKAGE HAS A NEW PRICE & NEW PHOTOS
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
Check out the new photos loaded, this property truly is one that you must inspect to full appreciate the value.
Don't let this home's modest street appearance deceive you. The beauty of this home is the huge open space living area and outdoor entertaining deck that boasts an amazing view across Clare's northern valleys.
This stunning contemporary home is designed with three separate sections. It boasts a private parent's apartment on the elevated floor that incorporates a master bedroom, ensuite bathroom, walk-in robe and lounge room. Walk down a small flight of stairs to an open space kitchen, dining room and family lounge. A single door from the lounge opens to a children and utility wing with four additional bedrooms, bathroom and laundry.
All 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and living area designed to utilise the wonderful north facing vista and provide the home full of warmth and comfort. Add location, design, quality build, acreage and lifestyle - this package is hard to find!
Key features include;
- Stylish and sophisticated family home will be the envy of all of your friends
- Situated on 2 acres in the highly sought after Golf Course Heights
- Sensational views with striking sunsets to be enjoyed
- Quality built home with north facing living areas that bring the breathtaking views inside
- The spacious open plan design is easy living, clean lines and contemporary
- The expertly planned kitchen has electric appliances, Miele dishwasher and ideal breakfast bar for the family to enjoy
- There are 5 bedrooms, 3 with built-in robes and the master bedroom has a beautiful ensuite and walk-in robe
- There are two modern and elegant bathrooms
- The main living areas have floating boards with carpets throughout the bedrooms
- There is zoned reverse cycle ducted air conditioning providing climate control all year round
- There is a spacious undercover entertaining deck with wonderful views to the rural vista
- Parking is provided with a double garage with automatic panel lift roller door under the main roof
- Well established lawn and garden areas surround the home connected to an automated watering system
- Large 40' x 20' garage/workshop with concrete flooring, power and 2 roller doors
- Well fenced paddock ideal for keeping sheep or ponies
- There is an Enviro Cycle Septic System
A truly immaculately presented property with everything you could hope for in a lifestyle; all you need to do is move in and enjoy.
Daniel Schell 0415 436 379 and Geoff Schell 0418 842 421.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.