Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Rare offering on the Riesling Trail
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
When location is a must, this is a property that should be at the forefront and will suit a variety of buyers.
Key features of the home include
- Two spacious double bedrooms both including ceiling fans
- Excellent family living and dining space centrally located including open fire and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Kitchen includes pantry, dishwasher, great bench and cupboard space
- Modern bathroom with spa, separate shower and vanity
- Toilet also includes a vanity
- Laundry includes built in cupboards plus access to carpeted study area
- Elevated front porch with wonderful outlook above extensive cellar/storage area
- The rear of home features a great partially undercover entertaining area plus side porch accessed from dining area
- Two bay carport plus garden shed
- Rainwater storage plus pump connected to home
- The spacious land is perfect for children
- Set on a block size of approximately 4399sqm
Set amongst the gums and overlooking the Riesling Trial this property is in a very sought after area, nicely set back from road and oozing charm. Call today.
Mark O'Meagher 0424 156 780
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
4,399m² / 1.09 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.