Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A unique opportunity within the Clare Township
- Land: 2.4281 ha (6 acres)
One of the last large parcels of residential-zoned land in Clare.
Rarely does land of this calibre become available!
Key features include:
- Comprising approximately 6 acres
- Zoned residential
- Adjacent to Gleeson Wetlands and Clare Golf Course
- Easy walking distance to the main street, bowling club and Inchiquin Lake
- Two convenient accesses (Christison Avenue and Newton Long Drive)
- Complying residential development in place
- Unlimited possibilities for a new owner
Is this the place for your dream home?
Or have you the vision to develop something special within Clare?
Contact Mark today to talk about this unique listing.
Mark O'Meagher 0424 156 780
2.4281 ha / 6 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.