Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Reward For Effort - Renovator!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
Renovation Rescue - Handy Persons Required! Renovating is back in fashion with all the popular TV shows taking over our channels so why not jump on board?! This home will sell for considerably less than any other 3 bedroom home in Denial Bay, you can renovate for profit or equity! First home buyers grab this great opportunity to get into the market and do up something for you to be proud of!
The owners have been busy tidying a little since these photos too! If you are in the market for your first home or a holiday shack you definitely need to "Not judge a book by its cover" and book an inspection - call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001.
- 3 bedroom renovators delight with water view
- Liveable for now but is ripe for revamping
- Low or no power bills with 1.5kw solar power system
- Workable kitchen with scope to make open plan with lounge room
- Good size lounge with potential to open out to a future deck
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- External laundry
- Mains & rain water
- Shed & garage in backyard
- Carports either side of home
- Roomy rear yard access
- Huge 1011sqm block
- Currently tenanted for $100 a week periodically
- Short stroll to school bus stop
- Only a few hundred metres to playground, beach & jetty
- Quiet seaside town offering total tranquility
- Great spot to retire or start a family
- Catch fresh King George Whiting & Blue Swimmer Crabs from your boat or the jetty
- Only a 10 minute drive to Ceduna CBD
- Perfect first home buyer property where you can make your own
- Good investment to secure a great block and then build your dream home later
You will not regret joining this lovely rural, seaside community. Stunning views with the sun rising over the water and excellent fishing are just the beginning of what is on offer! Twice yearly markets are a well-loved attraction. You are close to many world class beaches, fishing and camping spots just up the road. Denial Bay is certainly worth a look if you are looking to settle down in the area.
Whether you want a cheap roof over your head with potential galore or a for now investment you want to detonate later this is worth a look. The owner will look at all offers so call Melanie Samsonenko today to check it out! 0407 705 001
Council Rates: $1,336.50 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 1011sqm (Approximately)
Building Size: 131.9sqm (Approximately)
Year Built: 1950 (Approximately)
Zone: R Residential 19 Denial Bay
Rental Amount: $100 a week
Rental Agent: Self
Tenancy Agreement: Periodic
* Please note that the "Satellite View" with Yellow Boundary drawn is only an approximate to show roughly where the boundaries are.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Quiet Location
- Walk To Jetty
- Water Views
1 garage space, 2 carport spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.