Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A Unique Opportunity! Vacant & Ready To GO!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 7 Cars
You won't believe what 11 Murat Terrace has to offer! A Home with a view, plus a rare space for a shop, business, gallery or a huge rumpus room! Plus it's situated on the front street with arguably one of the best views in town; Beautiful blue waters in the day, spectacular colours at dawn & the sparkling lights across the bay at night. If you are looking for a home and perhaps an opportunity call Melanie Samsonenko today to book an inspection - 0407 705 001.
- Solid Brick home on 1011sqm corner block
- A unique floor plan with so many options
- Front area previously utilised as the Denial Bay Store
- Shop area features a large cool room, split system, kitchenette & counters
- Old shop space could be repurposed for residential uses - large master suite, granny flat, craft or rumpus room
- If you want to have a home business maybe you could reopen the Denial Bay Store for locals & tourists for all the basics like bread, milk, bait & ice creams! (STCC)
- Also suit; art gallery, hair salon, craft workshop, caf, office for home business or Bed & Breakfast the options are endless! (STCC)
- One of the best uninterrupted water views in Denial Bay
- Walk to jetty, playground & beach
- Up to 4 bedrooms depending on your needs
- Lovely timber kitchen with water view
- Open plan living & dining
- Covered patio to relax on & take in the water views
- Bathroom has separate bath & shower & W/C is conveniently separate too
- Internal laundry with access to outside
- Roller shutters on front shop windows
- 6m x 5.8m lined garage with electric roller door & concrete floor
- Low maintenance yard with secure courtyard style backyard
- Rain & mains water
- Open front yard perfect for visitors or customers
- School bus service
- Lots of daily tourist traffic
- Exceptional location right in view of jetty & playground
- A great investment property or home & business
- Only a 10 minute drive to Ceduna
Denial Bay is a hidden gem of a spot, located only 10 minutes from Ceduna you are close to everything but are far enough away to have total peace and quiet. Denial Bay is well known for its oysters and the jetty is a favourite for locals and tourists trying their luck for fish, blue swimmer crabs or squid. If you are looking for a quiet sea change consider Denial Bay, you won't regret it!
The owners didn't relocate far as they love the place, but it is time for this great home to find a new owner. This is a rare opportunity for someone with vision that is looking for the ultimate sea change. Call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001 to book an inspection bring your crab nets & fishing rods too!
Year Built: 1994
Council Rates: $1,835.58 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 1011sqm (Approximately)
Building Size: 221.7sqm Total Area (Approximately)
Easements: None Known
Zone: R Residential / 19 Denial Bay
Rental Estimate: $290-$330 a week
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Business Opportunity
- Secure Parking
- Uninterrupted Water View
1 garage space and 6 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.