Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Significant family home on 1 acre allotment
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Arguably one of the more desirable residences in Eudunda on approx. 1.16acres, 87 Bruce Street will certainly appeal to a buyer looking for a character home in a great township location, just a short walk to all township facilities.
The home oozes character with its wide entrance hall, high ceilings and feature leadlight windows.
- Three spacious bedrooms, 1 with built in robes
- Large bright formal lounge overlooking front garden
- Formal dining room adjoining the lounge room
- Bright and fresh family size kitchen with handy breakfast bar
- Large detached rumpus room or family room, ideal for entertaining or teenager's retreat
Outside, the grounds have lovely "street appeal" and there is plenty of room for the home gardener to enjoy. The rear of the property has a fully fenced area suitable for a pony or a great safe place for children to play.
In addition to attractive stone outbuildings, there is also a fully lockable workshop with concrete flooring and power connected. This is a great spot for the home handyman.
A well maintained character home, your inspection is recommended.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
4,694m² / 1.16 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.