Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Tindomia - Aboriginal terms for Sun & House
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Imagine living in comfort all year round, with light filled open areas, where it's cosy in winter and cool in summer. That's just part of the deal residing in this environmentally unique home.
Architecturally designed home by Emilis Prelgausgas who is a specialist in sustainable housing. The Hayshed with steel framed construction and on outside walls rendered Hebel blocks.the vendors have achieved their dream of producing a sustainable development
Feel the joy of having extra money in your pocket virtually no power or water bills how good is that!
This is your once in a lifetime opportunity to secure the home most people can only dream about
- 3 Kw Solar System
- 67,500 litre rainwater tanks plumbed to house with SA mains as a back-up if required
- North facing living room with 5m Solomit straw raked ceilings opens to the relaxing deck overlooking the lawn area with a large Cantilevered umbrella secured to the deck
- Two bedrooms master with ensuite
- Air circulation within the house is managed by ceiling fans whilst winter heating is provided by a fan forced slow combustion heater
- Smeg stainless steel kitchen appliances and walk in pantry with Hebel blocks that feature an earth tube that allows air cooled to sub ground temperature to circulate the area so perishable items normally kept in the fridge can be stored in the pantry
- Steel framed shed/workshop (7.5 x 6m) with mezz floor and Rinnai Infinity temp controlled hot water to bathroom
- Biolytix septic system which is reused on the lawn and provides attractive green lawn
- Double carport
- Hills evacuated Solar Tube hot water system on roof backed up by Bosch instant gas hot water heater
SEIZE THE DAY and call us NOW!!!
Daniel Schell 0415 436 379
Carlee Daley 04368 941 588
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.