Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
COUNTRY VISTA ON 1.34 HA
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
This beautiful country home on 1.34 HA has a lovely vista over the flats and ranges of Hanson and Burra.
- A lovely open plan living home, with fabulous kitchen, waterfall breakfast bar, 5 burner gas cook top, electric oven, integrated fridge, walk in pantry.
- The living area adjoins the dining and has timber floorboards and large picture windows that bring the outside in and embraces a timber decked return balcony and a decked above ground chlorinated pool.
- R/C split system air conditioning and a lovely cosy slow combustion heater.
- There are three good size bedrooms, all with robes, the master accesses the main bathroom as an en-suite
- The laundry includes a second toilet with vanity
- 5.2 KW solar system only 12 months old
- A fabulous design home in all respects.
- The gardens are all well established with combinations of deciduous and conifers, carefully selected drought tolerant shrubs and ground covers and is absolutely beautiful.
- Well-established fruit trees with peach, cherry, plums, orange and pomegranate, plus a veggie patch and chook yard.
- Fabulous stone outbuildings - 10 bays in total includes, two four bay stone buildings and a two bay adjoining an old stone cottage. These have numerous potential and are in great condition.
- Rain water and mains water connected to the home.
Nestled perfecting between Burra (15 minutes) and Clare (30 minutes) this private sanctuary is hard to beat
- 1.34 HA
- Air Conditioning
- Country Views
- Decked Pool
- Fabulous Gardens
- Polished Timber Floor
See all features
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.