Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Substantial stone homestead in attractive rural setting of approx. 2.2ha
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
"Tooralie Homestead " would be great for large family gatherings or a country retreat for entertaining.
- The main homestead consists of 4 large bedrooms plus office/nursery
- Spacious formal lounge featuring ornate ceilings and open fireplace
- Large "eat-in" farm kitchen with pantry
- Formal dining room adjacent the kitchen
- Family bathroom
Some key features of this character homestead include mini orb ceilings, solid timber flooring and attractive ceiling roses.
There has been upgraded wiring and the roofing has been replaced.
With plenty of room for additional guests or large family gatherings there is:
• A detached servant's quarter featuring farm Kitchen with AGA cooker and pantry, bedroom with en-suite including spa plus a laundry.
• An additional separate cottage previously set up as 4 x B&B rooms, 2 bathrooms plus shared kitchen.
There is a range of farm shedding, including a garage with mechanics pit, a shearing shed and steel sheep yards, plus horse stables.
"Tooralie Homestead" would respond beautifully to some further renovation and is just waiting for the handy person to "roll up their sleeves" and return the whole package to its former glory.
The offering of "Tooralie Homestead" provides a wonderful opportunity at a most realistic price to establish a peaceful rural lifestyle with extensive improvements.
Call to arrange a private viewing appointment
Price guide $149,000
Carlee Daley 0438 941 588
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421
2.2 ha / 5.44 acres
6 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.