Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Exceptional lifestyle property - Look at the value
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
This unique property is impressive and adaptable to all requirements for buyers; it may be you need space for a home business or a floor plan to suit the growing family; well you are at the right address.
Key features include:
- Four spacious double bedrooms
- Exceptional solid timber kitchen featuring caeser stone bench tops, island bench, ceramic cook top, wall oven and dishwasher
- Adjacent dining room ideal for entertaining
- Large bright lounge room including reverse cycle air conditioning and gas log fire
- A media room that would put all others to shame, this massive room is perfect for home entertaining and also features a built in bar
- Third living space currently set up as a home gym
- Main bathroom includes combined shower/bath plus vanity and heat lights
- Separate shower room also featuring toilet and vanity
- A second toilet is located in the laundry
- As new carpets and neutral tones throughout the home
- Relaxing outdoor entertaining spaces prefect all year round
- Rainwater storage of 36,000 litres
- Two bay garage with concrete floor and power
- Set on approximately 3844 sqm with a rural back drop and surrounding s of mature gums
Like me, you will be impressed from the moment you arrive, located right in between the Clare Valley and Barossa Valley, with the Heysen within view of your front door and Mawson trail also near by. This lifestyle home is the perfect weekend escape from the city with your surroundings making it perfect for horse and bike riding.
Mark O'Meagher 0424 156 780
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
3,844m² / 0.95 acres
2 garage spaces and 4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.