Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Better than your average block!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This is an unbelievable opportunity with INCREDIBLE VALUE for the right person to benefit from.
Located in the popular Township of Mintaro, this pretty 1 acre block (4050 sqm) is sure to impress purchasers looking for a quiet location surrounded by nature and with the opportunity to create your ideal living environment.
Key features of the property include:
- Settlers cottage with mains power and lighting currently approved as a stone storage building
- Detached 9 x 6 metre lined shed with 3 phase power, mains power and lighting plus 18 panel 4.5 KW solar power system
- 2 separate 3 x 3 metre sheds
- Mains water plus rainwater storage of 22,500 litres
- Fully fenced with road base driveway to buildings
- Surround yourself with the established fruit trees and lovely native setting as you consider your options.
Subject to council consent
1. Build a new home
2. Convert the shed to weekender/residence
3. Upgrade stone building to habitable dwelling (subject to council and state heritage approval)
Enjoy the historical village of Mintaro with easy access to great wineries and restaurants making this location first class.
Mark O'Meagher 0424 156 780
Daniel Schell 0415 436 379
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4,050m² / 1 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.