Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
World's Best Beaches Nearby!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 10 Cars
This quaint 1930's farmhouse oozes character and charm! Just 8km's the Ceduna side of Penong this property is well located for amenities, GRA mine and of course the infamous Cactus Beach which has attracted the likes of World Pros like Kelly Slater. This is a great value home, investment or the ultimate holiday home call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001 today to book a viewing!
- Gorgeous 1933 stone farmhouse
- Situated on a spacious 6.53 acres
- 3 huge bedrooms
- Spacious formal lounge
- Updated kitchen with open plan dining
- High ceilings, thick brick walls & verandahs help keep home comfortable all year round
- Internal combined bathroom/laundry
- Separate W/C by back door
- Front & back verandahs for enjoying the peace & quiet
- Liveable, might decide to repaint inside one day & some maintenance jobs will eventually need doing
- House yard is separately fenced to make safe areas for kids and pets
- The 2.645ha has new fencing in place
- Low maintenance paddock
- Ready made Moto-x jump ramps
- 22,500L Rain water tank
- Old above ground concrete rain water tank that could be converted into shed or garage
- Stone cellar perfect for storage
- Neat yard & gardens
- No Council rates or water fees making annual costs affordable
- Mains power services home
- Just 8kms to Penong
- Only 45 minute drive to Ceduna making a daily commute possible
- Currently rented at $150 a week to fantastic tenants
- Nearby to Cactus Surf beach, Fowlers Bay, Point Sinclair & many other beautiful fishing, surfing & camping spots
- Close by to GRA gypsum mine
- Great investment, home or holiday destination
Penong is a lovely relaxed country location. Offering a local primary school, shop, post office, hotel/pub, service station with take away, museum, caravan park, Western United Westies Sporting club and complex, GRA Gypsum mine ( one of the largest in the Southern hemisphere. ) Other industry includes tourism from Cactus and other stunning beaches and farming of wheat, mixed grain, lamb and wool.
A sensational lifestyle is available on your own acreage offering peace and quiet. Whether you work in Penong or just want a great weekender close to your favourite surf spot this offers the best value for money! Call Melanie today on 0407 705 001!
Year Built: 1933 (Approx)
Council Rates: Not Applicable
Land Size: 2.645ha (Approximately) or 6.53 acres
Easements: None Known
Zone: Not Applicable
Rental Amount: $150 a week
Rental Agent: Self managed
Tenancy Agreement: Periodic
* Please note that the "Satellite View" with Yellow Boundary drawn is only an approximate to show roughly where the boundaries are.
10 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.