Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Cosy and Comfortable
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Set in a lovely location, this well designed 1880 Cottage is well worth an inspection.
Key features of the property include:
- Three well sized double bedrooms, two featuring ceiling fans
- Galley style kitchen with a nice bright feel and views
- Separate dining space adjacent to the kitchen
- Main lounge room includes slow combustion heater and ceiling fan
- Second living space with open fire and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Modern bathroom with shower and vanity
- Separate toilet and spacious laundry with outside access
- Carport under main roof with roller door
- Various shedding including great storage and workshop space
- Front and rear undercover verandah's perfect for entertaining
- Lovely fruit trees and vegetable garden
- The property is completely fenced
- Water tank connected to kitchen
- Set on a block size of approximately 1010 sqm
This very realistic price shows the vendors commitment to selling.
Mark O'Meagher 0424 156 780
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1,010m² / 0.25 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.