Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The Little Red Grape Co.
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 20 Cars
An outstanding opportunity to purchase the iconic business The Little Red Grape Co. and/or the commercial property situated at 148 (Lots 13 & 14) Main North Road Sevenhill.
Key features include:
• A well-established bakery & cellar door with wonderful passing traffic and large local clientele
• Artisan style bakers utilising as much locally sourced product as possible to make pastries, cakes, sweets and a range of breads. The usual bakery fare sausage rolls, pies, pasties along with a range of breads, bread rolls and sweets along with specialty cakes. All products are processed and baked on site with a focus on high quality and an eye for special detail.
• Offered as a going concern on a walk-in walk-out basis with all plant and equipment included in the sale
• The Little red Grape Co. Services local businesses, cafes and clubs and also the wider region covering the Mid North and surrounding areas plus key clients in the metropolitan area.
• A most prominent corner location at the gateway to the Clare Valley, with busy main road frontage in the heart of historic Sevenhill. The property is approx 130 kilometres north of the Adelaide CBD and 5 kilometres south of the regional township of Clare
• Two generous size allotments with separate amenities and access totalling 3254sqm with the possibility to subdivide (subject to council consent)
• An extensive sealed car-parking area providing 16 visitor off street car-parks at the rear plus additional staff/owner car-parking adjacent. There is also ample parking on the surrounding road verges for larger vehicles
• The wonderful historic 1800's building with stunning purpose built renovations and additions .Renovations completed in 2011 and including inviting indoor and outdoor dining areas
• A large underground cellar providing a wonderful wine storage area
• Year round comfort provided by 3 x strategically placed reverse cycle air-conditioning units plus 2 character open fireplaces in the cellar door/dining areas
• 2 seperate toilets however no bathroom
• The property is a most attractive natural setting with beautifully established mature trees on picturesque grounds with a lovely rural outlook to the historic Sevenhills in the west.
• A large 4 bay garage (approx 73sqm) with rainwater storage tank of approx. 22,000L
• Further features include mains water connection (2 x meters) , upgraded electrical and plumbing systems , enviro-cycle waste system and fully monitored alarm system with cameras.
Ray White is proud to present this outstanding, highly regarded business and superb property. Please contact the sole selling agents for a detailed information memorandum. A non disclosure statement is required.
Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 14th September 2017 at 3pm unless sold prior
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
3,254m² / 0.8 acres
4 garage spaces and 16 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.