Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
"Kilkee" Homestead on 2.424ha (6 acres)
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
- Commanding four bedroom stone homestead (Circa 1910)
- Huge family room with open fire place, wall mount air-conditioning and picture rails
- Updated country style eat-in kitchen with mini orb ceiling
- Traditional character features include polished timber floorboards throughout, 13' pressed tin ceilings and leadlight windows
- Stunning wide central hallway
- Impressive return verandah enjoys extra width (2.5m)
- Mains water is connected plus there is rainwater plumbed into the kitchen
- The kids will enjoy the outdoor space surrounding the homestead with the opportunity to keep animals or ride motorbikes
- A number of mature gums on the property provide a most attractive setting
- The home is conveniently located within 3 km from all township facilities.
This property shows genuine value with a great rural lifestyle, call now for an inspection.
Mark O'Meagher 0424 156 780
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
2.42 ha / 5.98 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.