Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Rare house and business opportunity
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Selling agent Mark O'Meagher is proud to present this rare opportunity in the Mid North with the Spalding Post Office and Residence coming onto the market.
Key features include:
The post office offers an extensive service to the community, including and not limited to:
- Money orders, all banking and bill payments
- All postage and stationary needs including laminating, printing, photocopying and faxing
- Large retail selection with gift ware
- The business features 138 Post Office boxes
- Various streams of income and potential for extra services
- The spacious building includes 2 storerooms, a toilet and vanity and reverse cycle air
- Three double bedrooms all including built-in robes
- Lovely country style eat in kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Family lounge room with ceiling fan
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning at main entrance
- Bathroom includes shower, bath and vanity
- Spacious sunroom/rumpus room at rear of home perfect for entertaining
- Two bay shed with concrete floor plus carport and workshop
- Undercover entertaining area
- Both buildings connected to rainwater with 43,000 litres of storage
Set out on a land size of 1742 sqm, this sale includes both the residential buildings and Post Office licence.
Purchase is subject to interview and approval with Australia Post
Property - $149,500
Business - $120,000 + SAV
Mark O'Meagher 0424 156 780
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,742m² / 0.43 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.