Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Beautifully Presented & Neat As A Pin!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Always wanted that lovely home with a water view? Well here you have it! A perfect opportunity to secure your dream home and location, but take advantage of great rental income for now! 36 Seaview Terrace is beautifully presented and a great buy, call Melanie Samsonenko to make a time to inspect on 0407 705 001.
- Neat as a pin with great tenant in place
- 3 good size bedrooms, 2 with robes
- Social kitchen design
- Open plan living & dining areas with air-con & gas heater
- New blinds & floors throughout
- Bathroom has separate shower & bath
- Laundry with external access
- Convenient separate W/C
- Low maintenance gardens & grounds, established fruit trees
- Large secure carport with electric roller door
- 7.4m x 6.2m shed with power & concrete floor
- 613sqm corner block
- Front verandah for entertaining
- Enjoy stunning sunsets
- Pinky Point walking trail a few metres away
- Puckridge boat ramp only a minutes' drive
- Close to schools, shops & beaches
- Lovely home or great investment
Thevenard is a great township only a few minutes' drive to Ceduna's CBD with all the amenities you need including schools. Also Thevenard has it's own IGA supermarket, post box service, Hotel, Sports complex, boat ramp, walking trails and is home to the Port, grain and mineral storage facilities and fish processing businesses. Thevenard has been awarded approx. $10m to build a new fish unloading facility which will create many new jobs. The area has positive job prospects with growing and varied industries like mining, tourism, agriculture, aquaculture, transport, export, Government to name a few.
If you have always dreamed of a quieter life and a sea change, 36 Seaview Terrace can offer this and more. Buy now to secure for your future retirement home or move in next year! Don't hesitate and call Melanie today on 0407 705 001 to have a look through!
Year Built: 1977
Council Rates: $3,185.75 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 613sqm (Approximately)
Building Size: 106sqm (Approximately)
Easements: None Known
Rental Amount: $310 a week
Rental Agent: Private
Tenancy Agreement: 01/02/2016 to 31/01/2017
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.