Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Owners Want A Sale! Make Us An Offer!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 7 Cars
The owners love this home but have been transferred for work so it's your lucky day! 17 Kent Street is the perfect blend of traditional and new. You need to inspect to appreciate the great value found here! Call Melanie Samsonenko today on 0407 705 001 to make an appointment!
- Gorgeous 1920 homestead style home with high ceilings
- Modern, open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Second kitchen perfect take on butlers kitchen
- Water view across the park
- Two of the bedrooms feature built-in verandah to make sleep outs or offices
- Polished timber floorboards & split systems throughout
- Gorgeous formal entry with leadlight windows
- Bathroom features large bath & separate shower
- Large laundry / cloak room
- Enclosed garden hideaway down side of house
- Enormous enclosed, paved back entertainment area
- Large shed with bathroom & two rooms
- Lovely cottage feel but spacious, light & airy
- 2 water tanks plus town water connected
- Popular location only a short stroll to the local shop, sports club & hotel
- Pinky Point lookout is up the road with a fabulous 5km walking trail
- Plenty of space for cars, boats & caravans
- A great first home or investment
Thevenard township has everything you need with a supermarket, post office service, hotel/pub and Thevenard Sports Club. Pinky Point Lookout and walking trail enhances the lifestyle appeal and the industrial side of town is home to Viterra grain storage facility and the Thevenard Port. There has also been $10m secured for the new fish unloading facility with construction starting soon. Ceduna has all the other amenities you need including a hospital and schools.
The owners of this great property have relocated and need a sale soon! Priced to sell straight away get on the phone quickly to discuss this lovely property with Melanie Samsonenko 0407 705 001.
Year Built: 1920
Council Rates: $1,800 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 1012sqm (Approximately)
Building Size: 262.5sqm (Approximately)
Easements: None Known
Zone: R Residential
Rental Appraisal: $310-$340 a week
* Please note that the "Satellite View" with Yellow Boundary drawn is only an approximate to show roughly where the boundaries are.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
3 garage spaces, 1 carport space and 3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.