Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Don't Dream About It Own It!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 9 Cars
This beautiful Mediterranean style home is a stunning offering in one of most sought after and tightly held locations in town. The proud owners are relocating and require an immediate sale! Don't hesitate to call Melanie Samsonenko today on 0407 705 001 as you will be disappointed if you miss out!
- Naturally light filled home with uninterrupted water views from the master bedroom, the open plan living / dining & kitchen plus the front entertainment area
- Polished porcelain tiles throughout & carpeted bedrooms all with built in robes
- Beautifully renovated bathroom, shower room, w/c & laundry
- Large central informal living area with fire place which includes a study nook
- Stunning views across Murat Bay
- Formal lounge is carpeted & has enormous windows to take in the uninterrupted water views
- Large rumpus room with unlimited potential for various uses
- Fireplace & split system in living areas
- Paved courtyard
- Rain & mains water
- Solid brick construction
- Solar system for low or no power bills or perhaps a credit
- Double garage & double carport at front of home
- 7.8m x 9.2m shed with power & concrete floor
- Access to rear yard & shed via laneway
- Beautiful, low maintenance landscaped grounds
- Walk to Thevenard Sports Club
- Pinky Point walking trail right at your front door
- Short drive to Ceduna CBD
- Perfect holiday home
- Sit back & relax and take in the view
Thevenard is a seaside suburb within Ceduna it has its own supermarket, Post Office service, pub, Sports Club & Progress Association. Pinky Point walking trail is approximately 5km with coastal views the whole way. There is the Puckridge Boat Ramp up the road and the Pinky Point Lookout where you can watch the ships roll into the Port. Thevenard also is home to Viterra grain storage facility fish factories and there is a new $10m fish unloading facility due to start construction very soon. Thevenard is only a short drive to both schools and Ceduna CBD for all your other amenities.
With the most magical of views 16 Price Street is a rare offering and won't last long! If you can imagine yourself living here call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001 today for an inspection.
Year Built: 1978
Council Rates: $3,333.80 Per Annum (Approximately)
Land Size: 1,011sqm (Approximately)
Building Size: 312.8sqm Total Area (Approximately)
Easements: None Known
Zone: R- Residential
Rental Estimate: $420 - $450 a week
Vendor's Conveyancer: TBA
* Please note that the "Satellite View" with Yellow Boundary drawn is only an approximate to show roughly where the boundaries are.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
- Water Views
See all features
5 garage spaces, 2 carport spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.