Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
• Well maintained circa 1955 Bungalow home plus there is the BONUS 2 bedroom homette at the rear
• Situated on large 1297sqm block of land
• The three double bedrooms are well presented
• The family room and formal dining room is the perfect place for relaxation with slow combustion heater
• Country style eat in kitchen with central island bench
• The bathroom has been tastefully renovated and will be sure to impress
• Traditional entrance through the central hallway with 10' ceilings throughout the home
• Ducted evaporative cooling throughout the home
• The vendor has reinvested in the ongoing maintenance at the property, evidenced by new roof and gutters and wiring upgraded
• Double length carport adjoin the home
• Three bay garage/workshop with sliding doors and concrete floor
• Two additional garden sheds both on concrete pads
• Second home
- Transportable property would be ideal for teenagers, grandparents, guests to stay or home office
- Two carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Spacious open plan meals/living area with floating floorboards and room to install kitchen and/or laundry facilitiers
- Modern bathroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Lots of space for kids to enjoy on the large block
• Neat lawn areas and well maintained gardens
This family home has unbelievable value, is stacked with many extras and is located in peaceful rural community. The township of Yacka is located on the Broughton River just 20 minutes from Clare and is on school bus routes to both Clare and Gladstone.
New Price - $180,000
Daniel Schell 0415 436 379
Carlee Daley 0438 941 588
1,297m² / 0.32 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.