Auction location: Dutton Park, Kapunda
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Cropping & grazing in a reliable area
- Land: 79 ha (195 acres)
- 79.01ha (approx. 195acres)*.
"Tarnma Block" is located approx. 12kms west of the Eudunda Township and approx. 9kms east of the Marrabel Township.
- The property comprises approx. 48ha of gently undulating arable land with soils types comprising mainly red brown clay loam soils with sections of black soils
- The property has SA mains water supply and also watered by a dam
- The fencing is considered to be in fair condition.
- Vacant homestead requiring renovation
- 90,000L Rainwater storage
- Shearing Shed
- Implement Shed (24m x 9m).
The offering of "Tarnma block" provides a great opportunity to acquire a smaller parcel of farming land in the highly regarded Tarnma - Marrabel area.
The property would make an ideal mixed farming block as an addition to an existing enterprise or as an affordable entry to an agricultural investment.
Public Auction | 2pm, Tuesday 27th February 2018 @ Dutton Park, Kapunda
79 ha / 195 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.