Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION
- Land: 5,700 ha (14,085 acres)
- Approx. 5700 ha- 14,085acres
- Black Hill Station is located approx. 30km North East of Hawker in the magnificent Flinders Ranges in South Australia
- 500 goats recently mustered from the property
- The property occupies the central part of a rugged hill chain which extends from Mt Planagenet near Hawker to the eastern extent of the Wilyerpa Ridge. Steep slopes of the Black Range lie on the northern margin, rising to 250m and up to 150m on the southern margin
- There is a diverse and extensive range of flora. Two rare plants occur on the Black Hill lease including a population of Bell Fruit (Codoncarpus pyramidalis) near the Black Hill hut. A population of Baratta Wattle (Acacia barattensis) lies on the eastern slopes of Black Hill
- A wonderful range of interesting fauna also calls Black Hill home, including Euros, Wallabies, Red and Grey Kangaroos
- The extensive variety of bird life will keep you in awe as they feed and investigate their natural habitat
- A two room stone shepherds hut provides a wonderful escape to step back in time - you can feel the history just being there
- The Black Hill lease has been held by the Webb family since 1925 and has traditionally been run as a sheep grazing property, carrying approx. 400 to 500 sheep
- There are 2 water points via underground bore water:
- Back bore approx. 90' depth/600 gph
- Wyacca bore approx. 70' depth/1000gph
- Average annual rainfall for the region is around 305mm.
Nature tourism, eco tourism, bush camping....there is possibly no other parcel of untouched landscape like Black Hill.
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION: $650,000.
Geoff Schell 0418842421
Daniel Schell 0415436379
5,700 ha / 14,085 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.