Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Outstanding North Eastern SA pastoral property for lease
- Land: 39,400 ha (97,359 acres)
Ray White is pleased to offer "Oulnina Park" Station for an initial 5+5 year lease term. The offering of "Oulnina Park" provides a fantastic opportunity to secure the long term lease of this outstanding pastoral property in the North Eastern Pastoral District of South Australia.
- Ideally located approximately 22kms south west of the Manna Hill town ship on the Barrier Highway in the North Eastern Pastoral District of South Australia
- The property is situated in a highly regarded and established pastoral sheep grazing region with surrounding Pastoral Lease and Perpetual Lease holdings
- Oulnina Park comprises a range of land systems with principally central hills / ranges area with several water courses, surrounding lower hills and undulating areas which open to generally flat pastured lands
- Pastoral Lease maximum carrying capacity of 6000 sheep equivalents
- Secure water system comprising 10 dams, 16 bores (15 equipped) providing good stock quality water across the property
- The property historically has been fenced into 15 main paddocks plus there are 3 "woolshed/holding" paddocks
- Extensive stock yards include 3 sheep handling yards, 5 permanent goat yards plus additional goat holding yards
- 5 bedroom homestead, staff quarters, shearing shed & shearing quarters, implement and hay shedding
- 5KVA solar power system with back up 14KVA Perkins Generator
- Lessee to be offered first right to purchase livestock and all plant & equipment (by negotiation).
The offering of "Oulnina Park" Station represents a unique opportunity to lease a top quality grazing property in a tightly held area.
Lease by Expression of Interest
Closing: 3pm, Tuesday 24th April 2018
For a copy of the detailed Information Memorandum and draft lease documentation outlining full lease conditions and terms please contact Geoff Schell or Daniel Schell at Ray White Clare Valley.
Scheduled Inspection Days (bookings essential):
- Wednesday 28 March
- Tuesday 3 April
- Thursday 12 April (TBC).
Inspection strictly by appointment with sole agents.
39,400 ha / 97,359 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.