Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Prime agricultural land in one of the premier farming locations in SA
- Land: 320 ha (790 acres)
Lot 1 Blatchfords 170.4ha (approx. 421acres) $1.7m plus negotiated fee for sowing 2017 crop
Lot 2 Harcourt 149.35ha (approx. 369acres) $1.52m plus negotiated fee for sowing 2017 crop
- Peppermint Ridge is located in the highly regarded and renowned Mintaro area, approx. 2kms South East of the Mintaro Township. Mintaro is approx. 130kms North of Adelaide.
- The property comprises approx. 268ha (662 acres) of highly productive & fertile, mostly black soils with sections of red brown earth soils.
- Each lot is fenced into large main paddocks for efficiency of farming operations, all with generally sound stock fencing
- The property is well watered by dams strategically placed across the property
- The average annual rainfall over 10 years for Mintaro is approx. 620mm (approx. 24.8 inches pa)
- Excellent hay/implement Shed (approx. 90' x 50')
- 95,000L Rain water storage available for spraying
- 4 x 120bag seed silos.
Rarely does an opportunity like this present itself to acquire through sale and lease such a parcel of highly productive, assured cropping land within a tightly held area.
The property has an excellent cropping history with details on crop yields, rotations, chemical and fertiliser history available upon request.
Peppermint Creek has been part of the same farming family for over 50 years which is testament to the reliability & versatility of the farming land. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to invest in an outstanding property in this outstanding farming area.
Detailed information memorandum with full sale and lease conditions available from sole agents Ray White Clare Valley.
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421 or Daniel Schell 0415 436 379
320 ha / 790 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.