Auction location: The Valleys Lifestyle Centre, Clare (INSP)
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Quality mixed farming country
- Land: 520 ha (1,284 acres)
519.5*ha (approx. 1283.6* acres) to be offered as a whole or in 3 non- contingent lots.
Lot 1 Newikie Creek | 337.5*ha (approx. 833.9*acres)
Lot 2 Pearces | 173.5*ha (approx. 428.7*acres)
Lot 3 Newikie Homestead | 8.5*ha (approx. 21*acres).
- Gently undulating farming and grazing land with mainly red brown clay loam soils
- Attractive tree lined water course areas providing excellent stock shelter
- The fencing on the property is considered to be in very good condition for stock management
- The Mt Bryan area is generally regarded as 425mm 450mm rainfall per annum
- Stock water via by bores and dams, plus rainwater storage on homestead block.
Note: The bore on Newikie Homestead block (Lot 3) supplies water to Newikie Creek (Lot 1) There is an additional bore on Lot 1.
Lot 3 Newikie Homestead block includes improvements as follows:
- Home 1 - Solid 4 x bedroom farm homestead with spacious eat- in kitchen with adjoining family room, large formal lounge , family bathroom & separate w/c and laundry. Wide bull-nose" veranda overlooking attractive garden area.
- Home 2 - The original farm house (needing renovation) is an ideal "project" for the handyman. Comprises 3 bedrooms plus sleep-out, kitchen & lounge , bathroom requires renovation
- Well designed raised board Shearing Shed with internal timber sheep yards & sheep classing race. Includes Shearer's kitchen & WC
- Steel sheep yards & loading ramp
- Original old shearing shed.
- Stone work shop, concrete floor & power
- Implement Shed (13m x 7m), barn and hay shed.
The offering of Newikie presents a wonderful opportunity to acquire a sizeable parcel of productive and assured mixed farming land in the well regarded Mt Bryan area. The Mt Bryan district has long been recognised as a premium sheep breeding and wool growing area combined with very good cropping land.
The property is presented for sale in excellent condition with an ongoing fencing replacement program, good water sources, easy access to all paddocks and handy improvements including a very well planned and functional raised board shearing shed and yards.
To be offered as a whole or in 3 non-contingent lots which presents as a genuine stand-alone enterprise or farm build up opportunity.
Your inspection is highly recommended.
Auction | 2pm, Thursday 21st September 2017 at The Valleys Lifestyle Centre Clare (If not Sold Prior) .
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421 or Daniel Schell 0415 436 379
520 ha / 1,284 acres
10 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.