Auction location: Eudunda Town Hall (INSP)
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Excellent Sheep Breeding Country with Arable Land
- Land: 1,025 ha (2,534 acres)
- 1025.4ha (2533acres)*. To be offered in or 2 non contingent lots.
- Located in the Neales Flat & Brownlow area which is approx. 15kms South East of the Eudunda Township, 40km to the Barossa Valley and approx. 120kms to Adelaide.
Lot 1 - 439.9ha (1087acres)*.
- The property comprises flat to gently undulating farming land with generally red-brown clay loam soils.
- The balance is approx. 104ha of scrub, ideal for stock shelter
- The property is fenced into 9 main paddocks. The fencing is considered in sound condition mostly comprising cyclone, 2 barb, concrete posts and droppers
- Water is supplied from SA mains water
- Three bedroom double brick rendered cottage
- Two stand shearing shed with steel sheep yards
- Implement shed plus sundry farm shedding
Lot 2 - 585.5ha (1447acres)*.
- The land is mostly flat grazing land with native clovers and grasses and some sections with healthy salt bush & blue bush
- The property is fenced into 3 x main paddocks. The fencing is in average condition comprising cyclone and plain wire
- Water is supplied from SA mains water.
Schiller Farm will be offered in two non-contingent lots which present an ideal opportunity to invest in affordable farming and grazing land.
There is a good balance of useful arable farming land and strong grazing country which has been long recognised as excellent sheep breeding country, giving the astute purchaser the opportunity to capitalize on very strong sheep and wool prices.
Auction | 2pm, Friday 15th September, Eudunda Town Hall (INSP).
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421 and Daniel Schell 0415 436 379.
1,025 ha / 2,534 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.