Auction location: Robertstown Town Hall
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Ideal sheltered breeding block
- Land: 954 ha (2,358 acres)
954.3ha (approx. 2358acres)*.
- Located approx. 15 km North East of the Robertstown Township with main access from the Goyder Highway at Worlds End
- The property comprises approx. 770ha (approx. 1900 acres) of relatively flat arable land with soil types comprising mostly red brown loam soils
- The property is fenced into 4 main paddocks and consists mainly of sections of 8 plain wires with pine creosote posts
- The property is watered by mains water as per agreement from an adjoining property pipeline.
The offering of "Eberhards" provides a great opportunity for astute purchasers to acquire a property ideally suited to a mixed enterprise of livestock and cropping in the Robertstown region.
There is a good balance of useful arable farming land and strong grazing country which has been long recognised as excellent sheep breeding country, giving the astute purchaser the opportunity to capitalize on very strong sheep and wool prices.
Its location in relation to nearby quality inside cropping land would make "Eberhards" an ideal addition to a cropping enterprise or as a "stand alone" grazing property with arable land for sowing feed.
Public Auction | 2pm, Thursday 8th March 2018, Robertstown Town Hall.
954 ha / 2,358 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.